Sunday, April 19, 2015

Problems...

                   Hello everyone! This week, we were supposed to start our lessons on the cello and viola, but because of scheduling issues we were not able to. I am also sorry to say that I will not be able to fully learn the viola.
                  On April 17, I broke my wrist. I will not be able to play with a bow, so Alyssa and I will adapt accordingly. Our project may come out to be unsuccessful, but it also might teach us how to cope with accidents and scheduling issues. So far, we have worked on our lessons for a little amount of time.
                With my broken wrist, I may not be able to teach Alyssa as well as I had hoped to. I will have to cope with only explaining how to do certain things, but I am hoping that I will be able to show her. The outcome of our project depends on what the orthopedic doctor says about the fracture in my wrist. The last thing I want to do is make it worse!

2 comments:

  1. Your can-do attitude is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about your wrist incident, I'm sure what caused it must've been pretty rough! But good luck on your Genius Hour, I'm sure you and Alyssa will be able to pull through and work something out (:

    ReplyDelete