Sunday, May 10, 2015

Time, Weather, and Gravity...

                This will be my last blog entry. I will be answering the required questions BELOW.

1. What was your favorite part of the topic you chose?
         My favorite part of my topic was getting to learn an instrument that I had wanted to play, but not as much as the cello. I never had the time, but this project gave me the time.

2. What was your least favorite part of the topic you chose?
         My least favorite part was practicing. I am not very fond of practicing anything (cello, piano, viola, etc.) and the viola was no different.

3. What do you like the best about Genius Hour research?
        Knowing the secrets and tricks music teachers use comes in handy. It showed me that being a teacher requires a lot of observation of students and how they learn.

4. What do you like the least about Genius Hour research?
        I didn't like going through the music and writing notes and planning lessons. I twas fun at first, but it became very annoying and boring very fast.

5. What was the most important thing you learned about yourself, how you learn, or research in general as a result of this work?
          I learned that scheduling and planning is very important, and should be the first thing I do when working with others. I also discovered that the best resources can be teachers and other adults.


            This project had many issues along the way, but it still worked out pretty well in the end. Weather, gravity, and time were not our friends during the time we had to do this project, but those are things we cannot control. Thank you for reading my final blog entry! GOODBYE!!☺

No comments:

Post a Comment